Date de publication : 01/01/2012. Date de mise à jour : 01/01/2012.
Area of Expertise
Technical Expert – Trainer
Team and Projects Leader
May 2003 Master of Science in Computer Science from ENSEEIHT, Toulouse, France (Mention Bien).
May 2003 PhD of Fundamental Mathematics at Université Paul Sabatier, Emile Picard laboratory, Toulouse, Fr.
Writer of 3 EBooks on programming Android,
for sale at Android2EE. Creator of more than 50 Android
Android Speaker in engineering schools and universities:
Responsible for the internal training of the company ST Informatique: Android, GWT, Maven, Spring et Hibernate.
Setting up and teaching of the internal training on those topics (Course, Tutorials, Following).
Researcher and teacher in Fundamental Mathematics, Mathematics & IT Department, Université Paul Sabatier.
· Conducted pre-sales.
· Recruitment Officer.
· Managing and responsible for internal and external project teams.
· Responsibility of the division's budget.
· Development of ramp up for the company's employees on Java programming: Hibernate, Spring, Swing, Maven, GWT, Android ...
· Establishment of generic infrastructures for projects follow up (specification, development, quality monitoring, documentation templates).
· Audit and management of internal business applications.
· Management and support of first projects (GWT development, Android Development, Audit).
Java - J2EE Expert & Software Architect.
Notification project for Airbus World portal. The Airbus World portal allows customers, operators, flight crews, maintenance personnel and other aviation industry professionals to have a single secure access point to all Airbus on-line services. This notification project is the flagship project of 2010 for the AirbusWorld portal. An important aspect of this project is to have a centralized, uniform, simple, single and transversal reporting tool, that replaces 14 existing specific solutions associated to legacy tools embedded in the portal and replaces the SPOC technology-based AOLS legacy tool.
Technical conception of the project to the M5 milestone:
- Logical view and system definition from details to global design.
- Architecture Dossier (ARD), Concept Phase Dossier (CPD), Cost of the solution.
“Système d'Information et de Management des BAlises Doris” can be translated by Information and Management System of the Doris Beacons. It enables the management of the entire physical structure associated with DORIS beacons, including sending orders to remote satellites and beacons, report generation for the IDS and IGN, simulation module.
N-tiers architecture: Swing, Tomcat, Https, Spring, UML (MagicDraw) and code generation using AndroMDA, Hibernate, Maven, JavaWebStart.
- Technical and business specifications of the external interfaces of the system.
- Business specification of the simulation module and definition of application GUI (+60 screens).
- Preliminary technical specification and detailed technical specification of the software.
- Design, prototype (OpenMap, JTreeTable, Spring, Swing) and implementation of the client framework and a set of libraries used by the GUI team.
- Management of a 7 man developer team and follow up.
- Tracking budgets and expenses (following and estimates).
Tempo is an application to manage a company’s employers fee sheets and timesheets.
- Financial, human and technical responsibility of project.
- Responsible for design files (technical, business, quality ...) and project developments.
- Responsible for customer relationship.
- Coding of GUI using GWT.
The BIVC project aims to centralize all aspects of military flights over the French territory, for the French army.
N-tiers Architecture: Applet, Https, Servlet, Tomcat, Corba, Oracle, Hibernate.
- Manager of a team of three people. Teaching Swing.
- Analysis and development of GUI (30 screens).
- Development of the communication layer between the HTML Applets and the Servlets, GUI methods dedicated to Servlets (controller, control...), communication methods between CORBA and the Servlets dedicated to GUI and of some of the methods of GUI dedicated service.
- Creation of Swing toolkits and Applet-Servlet communication toolkits.
Technical expert with the A.N.R. for the Digital and Security Engineering department.
Project Manager and Project Leader
ISAMI project, Improve Structural Analysis Multidisciplinary Integration, is a common application to all players in the design and calculation of air resistance which replaces 500 different multidisciplinary and multinational legacy tools. This project is a top priority for Airbus. ISAM is used in the design of the A350 and all future Airbus programs.
The application is both stand alone and distributed, based on a proprietary framework (CÆSAM), coded in Java (GUI), C, C++, Fortran (calculation methods) and Python (user scripts).
Responsible for the IS part of the Project:
- Management of development teams (5 teams of 10-15 people each over 5 countries, France, Spain, Germany, England and Belgium).
- Responsible of and leader for technical issues (design, testing), developments of the project, pre-integration, validation, implementation into production, team productivity, activity follow up, compliance with schedules.
- Maintaining and Managing (Planning / Government / Monitor) the IT section of the budget.
- Ensuring project progress by monitoring subcontractors and deliverables.
- Facilitating communication between all actors involved in the project.
Configuration Management Harmonization, Version 8, aims to deliver a coherent and harmonized management processes used in aircraft configuration and their certification by authorities. CMH in numbers is more than 6600 users, 1600 different users per day, 110 000 pages per hour, 94% of pages generated in less than 5 seconds, a database of 950 GB.
4-tiers architecture: IPlanet, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Windchill, Oracle 9.
- Management of the development team (12 developers including 2 ex situ).
- Responsible of technical design and quality dossiers, of norms and standards respect, of developments, pre-integration, validation and delivery of the project.
- Responsible of team productivity, activity follow up, task management, in respect with deadlines.
ICSIS Recovery Program is an audit of an Airbus project that uses automatic code generation split into two distinct parts: the generator and the generated application. The audit goal is to:
· Evaluate the generated application in the production environment.
· Evaluate the ability of the application to evolve.
- Financial, human and technical responsibility of project.
- Management of the consultant team (5 Java-J2EE experts).
- Responsible of expertise, of reports and of presentations to clients and other project stakeholders.
- Responsible for monitoring actions, management tasks, with respect of deadlines.
Copyright © 2000-2016 - www.developpez.com